Thursday, January 15, 2009

My work out plan!

I'm what you might say an average sized female with room for improvement. I tried to get fit about a couple years back working out with my soror, but that quickly diminished. I was giving away 10.00 a month at a local gym and just could not get motivated to go. Once I got my job close to two years ago, I found out they had a gym on site, but I still just didn't budge. Now that I have been there for a while, I'm feeling the consequences of sitting in front of a computer for eight hours a day **yawn**

We have this deal at work for the gym. $8.00 a month for three months at a time. I jumped on it quick and fast. So, long story short, I have been going to the gym every week day since 1/5/09. The gym is just one floor away from where I work, so so convenient. (I see the pounds falling off now)

My daily work out regimen has been:
- stretching for 5mins
- elliptical (my fav) for 30 mins... weight loss option for those who are familiar
- 100 crunches on the AB machine, 25 count interval (start at 70lbs up to 100lbs)
- cool down and get ready for next day

This is my second week and I'm feeling the burn and after effects, but I feel so much better when I finish and I'm sleeping really well. I have a few workout buddies, they have been cheating and not going everyday and it's only been 1 week and and 2days (week days), I can only imagine when we get a good month in, I might be doing it alone. This time I'm motivated to get through it. I'm going on a cruise in April and I want to be able to fit in my bikini looking sexiii.

This is only the beginning of a healthier lifestyle for me. No stopping me now!

Check out a taste of what we do, I'm not in the picture I'm recording. I will post myself working out one day when I figure out how to record it.


No comments:

Post a Comment